All Maevana garments are made to order in our studio, with perfection in quality with every piece produced. Therefore, there is a no refund /return policy unless the garment is deemed faulty by us. If the garment is faulty it must be:
- In Its original packaging with all tags still intact and attached to the garment.
- Unworn, undamaged and unwashed.
- Returned to Maevana, 264 Oxford Street, Leederville, Perth, 6007, WA within 7 days, to be eligible for a refund. Returns after this time frame will not be accepted.
- If a refund is approved, it will be applied via your original payment method.
- Return shipping must be prepaid by the customer and trackable online, to ensure the parcels safe arrival. Maevana is not responsible for the cost of return shipping for faulty or exchanged garments.
- Return shipping is non refundable.
- Maevana takes no responsibility for missing incoming/outgoing shipping and deliveries.
- Maevana will accept exchanges on garment sizes within the original style purchased only. Subject to fabric availability.
- We will not accept an exchange on a garment for any other reason, e.g. incorrect colour or style selected.
- Any exchange on an order in an alternate colour will incur the minimum order fee of $50-$70, unless two or more garments are being exchanged in the same colour and fabrication.
- Current standard sizes available for order or exchange are sizes 8-12.
- Maevana offers a free express shipping service for all Australian purchases, using a service via AusPost, whereby you can track your order online.
- Please allow 1-3 additional days for locations outside of metropolitan areas.
- Maevana offers an optional $220 express insured shipping service using Express Registered Post via AusPost, whereby you can track your order online. This service includes express postage, insurance, online tracking, signature on delivery and is sent via box not parcel packing.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for all International Orders from the sent date. Please note, not all packages can be tracked once left Australia, depending on your Country.
- Orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 48 hours of the next business day, unless stated otherwise. Your AusPost Tracking Number will be emailed to you once items have been posted to your supplied address.
- Once we have confirmed your order via emailed invoice and you have paid for the garment/s in full, we order your fabric and construction begins on you garment. There will be no changes, refunds, or exceptions once you have ordered and paid for your garment. This is due to the nature of your highly customised order.
- Orders are posted between Monday-Friday 9am–4pm. Please note that deliveries are not made on weekends.
- Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only, and Maevana will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered.
Notwithstanding the delivery times stated in the Shipping Information:
a) Maevana cannot guarantee that delivery will occur within the delivery time frames; and
b) Maevana is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery;and
c) Once delivered, you must inspect the Items and ensure the Items delivered match your order and are in good condition. You must let us know about any damaged,missing and incorrect Items within 7 days, to receive the appropriate course of action. Past 7 days, Maevana is not obliged to issue replacement products for any reported discrepancies;and
d) Please consider any taxes or exchange rates payable upon pick up or delivery of your order, within your country. Maevana will not be held liable for any international external country fees, taxes or exchange rates on any international orders.
Order & Refund Terms
a) When we accept an Order, it constitutes an agreement by Maevana to supply the nominated products. However, Maevana reserves the right to reject the order for any reason, at any time.
b) If an order is rejected, we will notify you of the reason for rejection via email or phone, as soon as reasonably practicable. Maevana will not be liable for your loss or that of any third party, for the rejection of an order. If your payment for the rejected items has already been processed, we will refund any money paid.
c) An order cannot be cancelled or changed unless agreed to by Maevana. Check carefully that the order is accurate before you finalise payment. You will,however, be able to return Items under the Returns Policy.
d) Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you return Items, or if you made an incorrect selection, including incorrect size, colour etc.
If Maevana processes a refund under these Terms, we will process the refund as soon as reasonably practicable.Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Maevana is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
a) Maevana Bridal is not liable for damage that may occur to the products (directly or indirectly), which arises out of any circumstances that are not within our reasonable control. If such circumstances occur, we may delay or cancel delivery of the product.
b) The circumstances which are taken to be beyond our reasonable control include, without limitation, strikes, lock‑outs, accidents, war, virus, fire, flood, explosion, shortage of power, breakdown of plant or machinery, shortage of raw materials from normal source of supply, act of God or any order or direction of any local, state or federal government, government authority or instrumentality.
c) We are not obliged to remedy such circumstances. We are especially not obliged to settle any strike, lock‑out or any other kind of labour dispute.
d) Nothing in this clause releases you from any obligation to pay us in accordance with the terms and conditions on our website and contract, or otherwise comply with those terms and conditions.