We have a simple and informative ordering system in place, which suits our style of made-to-order service at Maevana Bridal. To place an order, simply email us with the style, size and colour you desire.
We have worked hard to produce a diverse range of bridal gowns, which speak to a variety of brides. Within this range, we wanted to offer a number of garments that were designed and sampled with standard sizes in mind; sizes 6 through to 12. No one person is a “standard size”, so these garments are constructed in a way that is alteration-friendly, as every bride wants their wedding dress to fit them like a dream on their wedding day.
On the other end of the spectrum, we offer a custom order or made-to-measure service. Custom order dresses are not available for standard size order, and the bride must be available for 5-7 fittings in studio, to tailor a dress that is cut like a second skin.
Each garment is available to order in our chosen fabric colour; this is the colour we have constructed each garment in. However, we do offer a wide range of colours in each fabrication for you to choose from, subject to availability. This service is for clients who have a distinct colour in mind, or a colour scheme for a specific event.
Any Piece ordered in an alternate colour will have a $50-$70 minimum order fee added to the invoice. However, the fee is waived when you order two or more dresses in the chosen alternate colour.
This is our size guide, we make our garment sizes to these measurements. If you have any queries about which size would best suit you, don't think twice about enquiring [email protected]
4-7 weeks from receipt date to garment completion. This does not include shipping times.
3-6 months from receipt date to garment completion. This is subject to lace availability, and does not include shipping time.
These order times accommodate our fabric ordering & construction times. We have fabric coming from every corner of the globe, and it can take up to 4-10 weeks for our beautiful fabrics to arrive at the studio from order placement! At the studio, we work very hard to finish garments well under these time allowances.
If you are not located in Perth, Western Australia, or unable to pick up your order, Maevana offers a $10 shipping service for all Australian purchases via AusPost. We use an Express Registered Post service, where you can track your order easily online.
- Please allow 1-3 additional days for locations outside of metropolitan areas.
- Maevana offers a $60 shipping service for all International purchases, using ExpressRegistered Post via AusPost.
- Pleaseallow 3-5 business days for all International Orders.
- Pleasenote, not all packages can be tracked once they have left Australia, depending on your Country.
- Maevana takes no responsibility formissing incoming/outgoing shipping and deliveries.
- Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only, and Maevana will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered.
- Due to the nature of our highly personalised service, we do not offer refunds or returns.
- Once a garments is paid for and the receipt has been generated, there is no room for changes to the order.
- We will gladly offer exchanges on a standard size within the purchased style only, subject to fabric availability. We don’t offer exchanges for changes of mind on the style, or incorrect colour selected. So please take your time when ordering.
- You will be required to pay the $50-$70 minimum orderfee for any size exchanges in an alternate colour.
- Please consider our construction and postage times when ordering, especially when requesting a size exchange. We have the same time allowances for construction and shipping on your size exchange order and we will not be held liable for any exchanges that require garment completion outside our order and shipping times. Of course, we will work to the best of our availability when event dates are close!
-Return shipping must be prepaid and traceable, to ensure the parcels safe arrival. Maevana is not responsible for the cost of return shipping for faulty or exchanged garments.