Our Size Guide
Please check each garment description for gown fit and feel. Some garments are curated with no give and a firmer fit, or have excess room allowing for a shift fit.
If you can't find a size you identify within our current range please email. We gladly offer in studio made to measure and toile fit services, where we create the gown made to fit you.
If you have any queries about gowns and which size would best suit you, don't think twice about enquiring firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you wondering what our silks feel like in person, but can't make it to the studio? Just fill in the form below with the dress or dresses you're loving, and a little parcel will be sent to you.
Extra cover - Insured Express Shipping
If you are not located in Perth WA, or unable to pick up your order in studio, Maevana offers regular, express & express platinum shipping to all Australian orders via AusPost. We use Registered Post, where by you can easily track your order online. These delivery times are specified by AusPost
- $20 Express post is 3-8 business days, and may vary due to the shipping location.
- $25 Express Platinum post is next business day, and may vary due to the shipping location.
- Maevana offers an optional $110-$220 express insured shipping service using Express Registered Post via AusPost, whereby you can track your order online. This service includes express postage, insurance, online tracking, signature on delivery and is sent via box not parcel packing.
- Express postage
- Parcel Insurance up to $5,000
- Online tracking
- Signature on delivery
- Please allow 15-30 business days for all International orders from the sent date. Please note, depending on your Country, not all packages can be tracked once outside of Australia.
- Maevana can not be held liable for any customs duty import tax or fees that may be payable by the client upon order delivery. We cannot control what fees your country may place upon your order and we encourage you to consider this when purchasing from us.
- Orders placed on a weekend day, will be processed within 48 hours of the next business day, unless stated otherwise. Your AusPost Tracking Number will be emailed to you once items have been posted to your supplied address.
- Your order is confirmed once we have emailed you your invoice. We are unable to make any changes to your order after this invoice has been generated. Any order cancellations at this stage stand to forfeit the full cost of the order or any deposits made, this is due to our fabric ordering system and the highly personalised processes at Maevana.
- Maevana Bridal works by a 'Made to order' service where by your order isn't commenced until the order is placed and confirmed. Construction and delivery times vary depending on when your fabric arrives from our supplier and the detailed nature of your order. Each garment and accessories has a description detailing the expected construction and delivery time for that specific piece. Please email us if you have any queries about when your order will be completed and shipped in relation to your event date. We do out best to accomodate last minute orders and tight turn arounds where possible.
- Orders are posted between Monday-Friday 10am–3pm. Please note that deliveries are not made on weekends.
- The delivery times are specified by AusPost, and are a best estimate only.
- Please allow 1-3 additional days for locations outside of metropolitan areas.
- Maevana cannot be held responsible for missing incoming/outgoing shipping and deliveries.
- Any delivery date or time specified by us is a best estimate only, and Maevana will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered.
Price upon request - Each order has a custom quote due to the difference in destination and garment price
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
All Maevana garments are 'made to order' in our studio, with perfection in quality with every piece produced. Therefore, there is a no refund, return or exchange, unless the garment is deemed faulty by us. If the garment is faulty it must be:
- In Its original packaging with all tags still intact and attached to the garment.
- Unworn, undamaged, unwashed and not dry-cleaned.
- Returned to Maevana, 255 Queen Victoria st North Fremantle, 6159 WA within 7 days, to be eligible for a refund. Returns after this time frame will not be accepted.
- If a refund is approved, it will be applied via your original payment method.
- All refunds will incur an administration fee, which will very from order to order, and are at the discretion of Maevana.
- Return shipping must be prepaid by the customer and trackable online, to ensure the parcels safe arrival. Maevana is not responsible for the cost of return shipping for faulty garments, or the loss of a return parcel, in which case the refund is void.
- Return shipping is non refundable.
- Maevana takes no responsibility for missing incoming/outgoing shipping and deliveries.
- If you have any queries about sizing and what style of gown will suit your shape, please email us at email@example.com. We will gladly help you pick a size, or discuss our other 'Made to Measure' and 'Toile Fit' services.